E4 Metal Shop Orientation
This is a mandatory orientation for all students wanting to gain access to the E4 Metal Shop. At the conclusion of the orientation, students will receive an anvil sticker that gives them access to a variety of tools and equipment.
Please arrive with shop appropriate attire. See dress code below.
- Please wear Leather boots. No open toe shoes or heels allowed. No fabric sneakers such as converse.
- Must wear Jeans long enough to cover the tops of your shoes. No synthetic, frays, fur. No Shorts, No Tights, No Leggings
- All long hair must be tied back.
- Necklaces and bracelets or other hanging accessories must be removed.
- No Headphones.
- Monday, January 28, 2019 Show more dates
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm
- E4 Metal Shop, 4th Floor
- Parsons East, 25 East 13th Street