E4 Wood Shop Tier 2 Orientation
This is the Tier 2 Orientation that allows access to specific equipment in the E4 Wood Shop and N2 General Shop.
- Tier 1 Orientation covers safe operation of the band saws, drill presses, sanders, and basic hand tools.
- Tier 2 Orientation covers safe operation of the Table Saw, Miter Saw and Panel Saw.
Documented Completion of the Tier 1 Orientation is a pre-requisite for entry into the Tier 2 Orientation.
You can sign up for the Tier 1 Orientation training here.
At the end of the training you will receive a sticker to show that you have completed this training.
- No open toe shoes or heels allowed.
- No loose clothing.
- All long hair must be tied back.
- All hanging accessories must be removed.
- Friday, October 19, 2018
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm
- E4 Wood Shop, 4th Floor
- Parsons East, 25 East 13th Street