This is the Tier 1 Orientation that allows access to specific equipment in the E4 Wood Shop and N2 General Shop.
- Tier 1 Orientation covers safe operation of the Band saws, Drill presses, Sanders, and basic hand tools.
- Tier 2 Orientation covers safe operation of the Table Saw, Miter Saw, and Panel Saw.
*Please note* Completion of the Tier 1 Orientation is required before students are eligible to take the Tier 2 Orientation.
At the end of the training you will receive a hand saw sticker to show that you have completed this training.
- No open toe shoes or heels allowed.
- No loose clothing.
- All long hair must be tied back.
- All hanging accessories must be removed.